- Do you take reservations? No. All equipment is first come first serve.
- Are life jackets required? Yes. It is Washington State law, Seattle Park’s Department, and our company policy.
- Do we have to pay per person? No. All our rates are hourly per boat.
- Can we store your valuables? No. For security reasons, we cannot hold onto personal items. We are allowed to take ONE security deposit only per group (valid photo ID, credit card, or car keys). No phones, wallets, or purses.
- Are there lockers? Yes, in the Evans Pool and Community Center. You must bring your own lock!
- Are dogs allowed on boats? Yes. Just clean up after your pets.
- Is there an age limit to ride the boats? No. You must be 18 years old to rent. Anyone under the age of 18 does not have to be accompanied by an adult. We only require a parent/guardian to sign our release form.
- How old do you have to be to rent a boat? 18 years old with valid photo ID.
Don’t see your question? Click here to Contact Us